If when you receive your goods you feel that they're not right for you, that's no problem. We are more than happy for you to return them. Please return them within 14 days of the goods being received by you, in the original packaging so that we are able to sell them on.
Once received back here, we will give you a full refund. If the 14 day period has expired, we would be happy to exchange the goods for something else. Please do call and let us know as soon as possible though. We are unable to pay the postage for goods being returned to us, therefore, please note that you are responsible for the cost of returning a product.
How to return or exchange items
- Email [email protected] stating your reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or refund. In the case of a damaged product, please do send over an image where possible for us to pass on to quality control.
- Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, you may be entitled to a refund or replacement where goods are faulty or not as described. If the item is damaged or faulty, then we will cover the cost of receiving the item back with us. Please ensure that if you are sending anything back to us that you contact us in the first instance, and request a proof of postage, as we will not be liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us without proof of postage.
- If you have requested a refund, this will be processed within 14 days of receipt of your returned items. If this refund is made directly to your credit card this should appear on your next credit card statement.
- Please note that refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser and if you decide to swap an item we can not stop the payer from knowing.
- Delivery for orders over £100 is free but if all goods are retuned £4.95 will be deducted from the refund. If part of the order is returned and it takes the original order value below £100, £4.95 will be deducted from the refund.