If when you receive your goods you feel that they're not right for you, that's no problem. We are more than happy for you to return them. Please return them within 14 days of the goods being received by you. Please repack your item with care using all the original packaging. As the goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, please ensure you package your return well to prevent any damage to the items or boxes.
Once received back here, if received within the 14 day returns period, we will give you a full refund. If an undamaged item is returned to us outside of the 14 day time frame (but within 28 days), a credit note (valid for 6 months) will be issued, at the discretion of Grace & Glory.
Please do call and let us know as soon as possible though. We are unable to pay the postage for goods being returned to us, therefore, please note that you are responsible for the cost of returning a product.
Returned goods found to be used, damaged, marked or scratched will not be refunded or exchanged, and will be returned to you. This also applies if an item has not been packaged properly and has been damaged in transit back to us.
How to return or exchange items
- Email [email protected] stating your reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or refund. In the case of a damaged product, please do send over an image where possible for us to pass on to quality control.
- Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, you may be entitled to a refund or replacement where goods are faulty or not as described. If the item is damaged or faulty, then we will cover the cost of receiving the item back with us. Please ensure that if you are sending anything back to us that you contact us in the first instance, and request a proof of postage, as we will not be liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us without proof of postage.
- If you have requested a refund, this will be processed within 14 days of receipt of your returned items. If this refund is made directly to your credit card this should appear on your next credit card statement.
- Please note that refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser and if you decide to swap an item we can not stop the payer from knowing.
- Delivery for orders over £100 is free but if all goods are retuned £4.95 will be deducted from the refund. If part of the order is returned and it takes the original order value below £100, £4.95 will be deducted from the refund.