TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Privacy, security, confidentiality and great customer service are important to Grace and Glory Home. The following terms and conditions are designed to make our web site a safe and easy place to shop.
You should understand that by using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Your contract is with Grace and Glory Home, 3 Holland Walk, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 1DW. You agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication. If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming this. This confirmation e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
GRACE AND GLORY HOME do not store credit card information. We do not sell our customer's details.
When you create an account we will sign you up to our e-newsletters, but you can unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking the link in the email.
GRACE AND GLORY HOME use PayPal for online credit and debit clearing, in conjunction with Nat West Bank. We charge for the order in full at the time the order is placed. Therefore please ensure if you are pre-ordering an item that you are happy to pay for it in advance.
You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
All prices on this site include United Kingdom VAT at the prevailing rate.
If you have a discount code, then it must be entered into the voucher code box in 'your basket' and must be done so at the time of ordering. You must be logged in to your account in order to use a discount code. We will not be able to apply a discount code to an order after it has been processed and no refunds will be given.
PLEASE NOTE- YOU NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND BE LOGGED-IN IN ORDER TO USE A DISCOUNT VOUCHER.
GRACE AND GLORY HOME aims to deliver all orders within 7 working days of confirmation that your order has been accepted, but during busy periods delivery may take slightly longer. For more information on our delivery policy, please click here.
Our Guarantee - Stock permitting, all orders are dispatched to arrive with customers within 7 working days. In the event that an item is out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications are correct at the time of going to press. However, while the colour reproduction is a close representation, a very slight variation in the actual goods may occur, and all sizes are approximate. If it is essential that the mesaurements are accurate on an item then please contact us prior to ordering and we will be happy to help. We will not be liable for the cost of returning items that are not the right size for your purposes if you have not checked with us beforehand.
This is in addition to your statutory rights.
If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering, then we will either wait for the whole order to be in stock so we may ship all together, or if there will be an extended delay then we may ship a partial order, with the balance to follow.
APPROXIMATE DUE DATES WILL BE SHOWN ON PRODUCTS BUT THESE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THEREFORE, PLEASE ENSURE THAT IF YOU PRE-ORDER AN ITEM YOU ARE HAPPY TO PAY FOR IT AT THE TIME AND THEN WAIT FOR IT TO COME INTO STOCK.
Once a back order comes into stock, we will send the item out automatically, so if you change your mind about an item that you have pre-ordered, then it is your responsibilty to cancel the order.
If a back-order is older than 3 months, we will contact the customer to ask if goods are still required and inform of expected delivery date, if available, at this time if goods are not required the back-order items will be cancelled.
Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and GRACE AND GLORY HOME relating to your purchase. We hope you take the time to read all of the information in these terms and conditions fully.
All material and software Copyright © 2010. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in Grace and Glory Home site.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
GRACE AND GLORY HOME attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. Grace and Glory Home does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.GRACE AND GLORY HOME does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.GRACE AND GLORY HOME will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.GRACE AND GLORY HOME makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.GRACE AND GLORY HOME does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.GRACE AND GLORY HOME will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.By placing an order you are agreeing to these terms.
Instagram Competition February 2018
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Grace & Glory Home whose registered office is at Millennium House, Brannam Crescent, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 3TD.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Grace & Glory and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. This competition will be run on Instagram and promoted through other social media channels.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 2nd March 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like the competition post on Instagram, tag 2 or more friends in the comments, click on the link in the bio and follow the instructions from here on in.
10. The entrant must like the Grace & Glory Home Instagram account in order to enter.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for in accurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: 1 x Oak Ladder Shelf (includes delivery) OR £250 voucher to spend on the Grace & Glory Home website.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Grace & Glory Home will judge the competition and decide on the winner at the end of the competition, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Instagram.