Extra Product Information
- Oak Mount Diameter: 120mm
- Brass Plate Diameter: 101mm
- Projection: 26mm
- Can be wired to a modern door chime.
- Supplied with aged brass screws
- Full fitting instructions supplied
A classic style Edwardian brass bell push which connects to a modern battery operated door chime, so reminiscent of those found on Edwardian, or late Victorian period houses.
The bell consists of a solid brass circular plate, slightly aged in appearance with a crackled-style ‘press’ button. This is mounted on an oak backplate.
All orders for in stock items are despatched by DPD Local, DHL, or Royal Mail.
Sign up to our newsletter and you could win a £50 voucher in our monthly prize draw!
Now accepting international orders online.